Kyle H. Dreyer
Executive Program Coordinator, Baylor Law Executive LL.M in Litigation Management
Kyle Dreyer is the Program Coordinator and Adjunct Professor of Baylor School of Law’s Executive LLM Program in Litigation Management and retired founding partner of Hartline Dacus Barger Dreyer LLP. Over his 35+ year legal career, he served as a lead trial counsel in virtually every state and successfully tried complex cases in many different jurisdictions. In addition to his trial practice, he was asked by clients to identify litigation risks and develop practical solutions. He managed teams of lawyers and outside vendors on litigation related projects and worked as part of virtual firms to effectively meet client objectives in high profile litigation.
As Program Coordinator, Professor Dreyer develops and implements curriculum and program content and teaches courses including Business Practices and Strategies for Law Firms and Clients, Litigation Project Management, Process Improvement and Value-Based Billing, and The Ever-Changing Landscape in the Delivery of Legal Services. He is passionate and knowledgeable about how the legal community should use Litigation Project Management, Process Improvement, Value-Based Billing and advanced technology, like Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, for efficiency, effectiveness, and excellence in litigation management.
- Member of the TX, OK, & American Bar Association, TX & International Association of Defense Counsel, & the Product Liability Advisory Counsel
- Original Leon Jaworski Fellow, Baylor School of Law, Practice Court Program
- Nationally Respected Trial Law Authority and Public Speaker
- D Magazine's "Best Lawyers in Dallas" 2015-2016
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Super Lawyers 2006-2013, 2015-2017
- Best Lawyers in America 2008-2018
- Cum Laude, Baylor, J.D.