The Baylor Law LL.M. Admissions team provides candidates with the help they need to get registered, get acclimated, and get started. Baylor Law is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 cohorts to begin in either Spring 2021 or Fall 2021.
Requirements to apply for conditional admission:
- Resume and/or link to LinkedIn profile;
- One-page statement of interest answering one or more of the following questions:
- Why are you interested in the program?
- How does this program fit your career path and what goals do you want to accomplish?
- What perspective would you bring to the program?
Upon receipt of these items, we will schedule a 30-minute phone interview with the LL.M. leadership team. You will receive your admission decision within two weeks of your interview.
If offered Conditional Admission, you will be required to complete your full LSAC eApplication. This is required for you to be put into necessary Baylor University systems as a student.
The link above will direct you to the official Baylor Law LL.M. in Executive Management application.
*Please note, this is not an LL.M. to obtain US Licensing.
For questions about admissions or for additional help with the application process, please see the FAQ section of this website or contact our admissions team:
Vi To, LL.M. Candidates Liaison
Financial Aid Inquiries
Katherine Sims, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid